(Yes, I shamelessly ripped Mr 9's
style of title-ing my post today. De Neville brothers ay wankers, la)
Anyhoo, I drive myself to work every morning because my salary doesn't allow me (yet) to buy a BMW 7-series complete with a chauffeur in tuxedo. But it's okay because if I manage to leave the house at the right time, which is usually between 8:32 to 8:42, chances of me meeting The Guy who Drives the Red Toyota Vios is significantly higher and that's makes me a very happy girl.
I have no idea who he is but he's hot. Hot as in the YA I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES kinda hot. And he smokes every morning in his car while driving. A few days back, I was parked behind his car at the traffic lights and he oh-so-casually dropped his cigarette butt onto the road and it took me quite a fair bit of willpower not to hop down to pick up the ciggie and send it for DNA testing.
I think I've been watching too much CSI.
Anyhoo, this poses a problem because:
1. Extremely hot guys are usually gay.
2. Guys who drive the Vios are usually metrosexuals. Now, metros are just one step away from gays. This guy drives a RED
Vios. What am I suppose to think?
3. Now the smoking part is abit disturbing and it fucks up the entire metro equation. You see, metros are usually well-groomed and have ridiculously lofty hygiene standards. This guy is extremely well-groomed (from what I can see through my rear view mirror) but metros do not smoke while driving. God forbid if a single speck of ash lands on their clothes or their car upholstery.
4. I think he's single because no girl would wanna sit in a car that smells like an ashtray.
5. I think he's gay because no girl would wanna sit in a car that smells like an ashtray. So it's got to be a guy.