Sunday, June 10, 2007
People come, people go
I accompanied Miss Thongs
on Saturday to go bridal shopping and after that we went to the Causeway Bay Hong Kong restaurant at Crown Towers.
The fried carrot cake there is to die for. It's slightly spicy and it literally MELTS in your mouth. Simply delicious.
The baked cheese rice (RM9.90) is as good as those at Kim Gary, or maybe better. We tried the one with fish and the cheese was sooooooo good. According to Miss Thongs, they put three different types of cheese in the rice - cheddar, mozzarella, and I can't quite recall the last one... parmesan?
5 things found in your bag:
The best part of the cheese is obviously the dark brown part. Slightly burnt and crispy, Miss Thongs taught me the art of chipping the cheese away from the aluminum foil using chopsticks. Haha.
Anywayyyyyy, my cousin Irene
tagged me. Obviously she's recovering nicely from her oh-so-fatal bout of flu/cough/sorethroat/whatever. Bitch.
- Small mirror
- Fisherman's Friend Sugar-free Mint Lozenges
- Thumbdrives (I have three)
- Mini handkerchiefs (fancy name for tissue paper)
Obviously those who know me well will know that I carry around a million other things in my bag.5 things found in your purse/wallet:
- Credit cards
- Passport-sized photo of myself
- Driving license
Not to mention tons of receipts, ATM statements, name cards, discount cards, pocket calendars...5 favourite things in your room:
5 things you're currently into:
- My baobei notebook (the most expensive thing in my room).
- My new Neil Gaiman novel 'Fragile Things'which I'm currently reading.
- My bed
- My bolster
- My self-pleasuring device
5 people you will tag:
- Grilled sambal kerang (clams) so spicy that they leave you with numb, swollen lips and an immediate craving for more.
- Revamping my novel collection. I need more of Neil Gaiman's works.
- Getting a hamster but I'm disgusted with lack of hamster equipment available in Kuching pet shops.
- I don't know what else.
- I live a very dull life.
Posted by Hedonistics Anonymous :: 9:05 pm ::
- You who's reading this
- Your mother
- Your father
- Your grandmother
- Your grandfather's first girlfriend