Thursday, June 15, 2006
8 Things I Want in a Lover
I didn't blog yesterday because I was too darn sleepy. Heck, I even dozed off while watching South Park
Anyway, today I'm still braindead. However, at least there's something to look forward to tonight: The Argentina vs Serbia match at 9pm! Yay yay yay yay yay!!!"Lord, forgive me for skipping bible class tonight to indulge in worldly activities such as football. Yes, I know I'm such a blatant sinner. But I will attend Sunday service no matter what, unlike last week. In Jesus's name I pray... Amen."
I snitched this little tag thingy
from Felicity's blog
because it's kinda cute and I'm in a cUteSy wOOtSy mood today. *Think rainbow butterflies and pretty pink ponies*
8 Things I Want In A Lover
These are the rules of the tag:
- The tagged victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time. There is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
1. A guy. I'm straight. Very straight. So straight that if you lost your ruler and you need to draw a straight line, you know who to look for. And no, I've never experimented with anyone of the same gender before.
2. Christian. Preferably Baptist but I'm not overly fussy. As long as he believes in God and doesn't cramp my style, like force me to give up worshipping at my church etc.
3. Tactful. As in to know the *right* things to say in super difficult situations. Case in hand: The "Honey, do I look fat in this pair of jeans?" situation. Btw, "Yes, unfortunately you do..." is NOT an appropriate answer in this case.
4. Can do housework. Because I'm totally clueless when it comes to housework. The only form of housework I enjoy doing is laundry using the washing machine. Especially the part where you put in softener because it makes me feel like one of those pretty, happy women in softener TV adverts. Yes, I'm so weird.
5. Can cook. Italian food. Chinese food. Thai food. Western food. Japanese food. BBQ. Hmm.. I sense someone is freaking out now. Teehee.
6. Will pamper me. Like, lots of backrubs. Massages. Cook for me. Bring me places. Make me laugh. Give me lots of kisses and hugs. Lastly, provide me with all-expenses paid shopping sprees.
7. Loves children and dogs. Because I don't like children and if he doesn't like children as well, then I guess we have to put any kids we're going to have up for adoption. I get extremely nervous around little kids. Like, when they get too close to me, I have this insane urge to kick them away or yell at them to get out of my sight. On the other hand, I love dogs very much so he has to love dogs too.
8. My best friend. Somone whom I can trust completely. Someone who will stick with me through good times and bad. Someone who accepts me for who and what I am. A supper buddy. A movie buddy. A football buddy. Y'know... a best friend.
Have a great weekend y'alls.
Posted by Hedonistics Anonymous :: 7:38 pm ::